OVERVIEW AND OBJECTIVES
To provide a forum of communications so that the experience and knowledge in the fields allied to Information Technology (IT) management can be exchanged for the benefit of PIKOM Members in particular and as a contribution to the development of ICT in Malaysia.
To make a difference to the ICT practitioners and industry as a whole in Malaysia by:-
- exchanging information and sharing experiences;
- providing platform for building professional networks;
- collaborating & exploring leading edge technologies;
- employing best practices in ICT management
We have 160 members from a broad range of industries
Our Goal: To continue to make PIKOM CIO Chapter a vibrant and relevant community for its members
- A community to share experiences and learn from one another
- To network, make friendships and partnerships.
- To represent the corporate consumers of IT as an organization to both government and private sector.
PCC Exco Members 2020/2021
|PCC Chair :||Rani Nathwani||CIO, Prince Court Medical Centre Bhd|
|Deputy Chair :||Malik bin Murad Ali||IT Director, MYDIN Mohamed Holdings Bhd|
|Immediate Past Chairman :||Chia Nam Liang||CIO, Hap Seng Consolidated Bhd|
|Exco Member :||Steven Lam||Head of IT, Maphilindo International Sdn Bhd|
|Ngoh Chee Hung||Director, Help University Sdn Bhd|
|Connie Yee||CIO, Iris Berhad|
|Exco Member (By Default) :||Dr. Sean Seah||PIKOM Deputy Chairman|
|Danny Lee||PIKOM Chairman|
For further enquiries, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org