PIKOM, the national industry association for the TECH industry in Malaysia has around 1000 members comprising of companies involved in a whole spectrum of tech products and services that command 80% of the total tech trade in Malaysia.
As the “The Voice of the TECH Industry’, PIKOM continues to
- Drive high impact advocacy in representing the industry to government stakeholders to create a conducive environment promoting further growth of the industry.
- Expand and enhance more tangible benefits to its membership base
Why join us as PIKOM members?
It’s the platform to grow your business through PIKOM’s affiliation with local and global networks
Networking opportunities & B2B related events (to meet end users [CIO Chapter] & potential partners)
Participate in PIKOM’s Chapters & SIGs to collectively grow the respective area of focus
Enjoy subsidized/ complimentary rates to our special learning events, training courses and workshops
Access to PIKOM’s Research Reports (ICT Strategic Review & ICT Job Market Outlook in Malaysia) & other publications
Priority for marketing and promotion opportunities through PIKOM’s initiatives and events
Use of PIKOM Logo to enhance
High Impact Advocacy
- Represented in more than 40 government coucils, boards, committees, task forces
- Annual memoranda at key dialogues including MoF, MITI and BNM etc.
- Opinions regularly sought by key stakeholders in government e.g customs on SST
- Notable past success
- Removal of import duty and sales tax on ICT equipment & introduction of ADA for ICT products
- Tax incentives for purchase of PCs, Internet access
- Guidelines on service tax on IT services
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS & VALUE
*Benefits may vary as we continuously strive for enhancements with our partners.