PIKOM formed on 20 August 1986 and aims to promote the industry growth and be ‘the voice of the ICT industry’ by creating opportunities for members and Malaysians to enjoy the benefits offered by advances in ICT. Our focus is advocacy and promotion; networking with other PIKOM members, the wider business community and the government; leveraging on PIKOM’s global networks to help exporters and facilitate technology transfer and access to funding.
Why be a PIKOM member?
- Priority booking and special rates for PIKOM’s flagship events and exhibitions organised by the Association;
- To have your company listed in our online portal;
- To be given priority in marketing and promotion in events and activities undertaken by the Association;
- Best platform to grow your business through PIKOM’s partnership with MDeC and Matrade as well as ASOCIO, APIA, WITSA organises missions to tap new markets and leverages on its regional and global networks;
- Meet ICT end users and potential customers;
- Enjoy discount rate or free admission to our special learning events;
- Exclusive discount on training courses and workshops initiated by the Association;
- Access to PIKOM’s Research Report;
- Use of PIKOM new building’s facilities
Click here for PIKOM Annual Report 2015/2016
NOTE: Entrance fee & Annual Subscription are subject to 6% GST
For inquiries, contact us at 03-40650078 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org