Dear PIKOM Members,
Always wondered how to start your own live broadcast via Facebook? Millions of pics are shared on Instagram daily but how can you use this social media to sell your products or to earn an income as Online Influencers (Key Opinion Leaders KOLs)?
28Mall.com presents Asia Influencers Carnival & Awards (AICA) on July 17 @ Sunway Resort for you to :-
* learn the basics of attracting fans on social media such as FB, Instagram and Youtube
* discover tools and tips to start your live broadcast
* how to sell to millennials on Instagram
* success case stories of Influencers from Malaysia and China such as:-
- Amber Chia, celeb model influencers with over 800,000 fans and how she attracts global brands to hire her
- Ashlee Drift Princess from JB, nicknamed Facebook Live Queen as she shares how she can have up to 3 FB live broadcasts per day and how she helps her advertisers sell the products (Jan 2018 Taiwan leading magazine even featured her in 3-page interview)
- Lin Yuan Shan, KOL from China with 2.3 million fans and why he can get over 3 Million views for his videos
Conference & Carnival is from 1.30pm to 5.30pm followed by 6pm to 10.30pm Gala Dinner at the 5 star hotel where you dine with more Influencers, Top Business Personalities and network with business owners wishing to discover how to use influencer marketing to drive more traffic to their retail stores, and get sales online. During the gala dinner, you also can witness 28Mall.com Miss Talent International Competition finalists showcase their talent as they will be groomed as Malaysia’s New Rising Star KOLs. Be ready to participate in our lucky draws and exciting social media contests during dinner where you can win amazing prizes worth over RM2,000
Who should attend:-
Business owners should come with their marketing / sales team to learn the skills of Influencer marketing (train own staff or hire KOLs)
Brands who are looking to start more “sales-oriented” Influencers campaign
Influencers who are currently interested to work with more brands and grow your fans globally, while seeking new business potential via merchandising
AICA is also supported by Malaysia Retail Chain Association (MRCA), National ICT Association of Malaysia (PIKOM), Hong Kong Malaysia Business Association (HKMBA) and media Malaysia SME, ChannelW Online TV.
Here are the tickets you can choose (includes dinner)
1 Day Standard : Usual RM988, early bird payment RM688
1 Day VIP : Usual RM1,388, early bird payment RM988
Use code “PIKOM” to get extra 20% discount at http://eOneNet.com/mctalent/aica_ticket.php or you can call 03-2284 6418 / 012-232 8878 (Sue / Jason) for your tickets
If you have a brand and want to hire KOLs or join as brand sponsor you can also contact us.
© 2018 The National ICT Association Of Malaysia (PIKOM) All Rights Reserved.
To unsubscribe please click here.
We respect your privacy and will never share your information to any unauthorized third party. If we ever share your information with a trusted partner, you will always be asked if you want to opt-in to any correspondence with them.